Welcome to St. John's Episcopal Church in Ouray, Colorado!
We believe God loves everyone, unconditionally. We are a family of beloved children of God. We are imperfect people in a hurting and broken world. You belong and are welcome, unconditionally. We ask questions, we seek to understand our complex world together, we worship together to connect to God, and we serve and care for one another and our community. We invite you to worship with us and see for yourself what God is doing through us and to see how you might join us.
Discover that you are home at St. John's.
Worship With Us
· Sunday Worship Service at 10:30 A.M.
· Coffee and Conversation ~ Each Sunday at 9:45 A.M. ~ Join the discussion group as we study the content and message of the Readings for the day, sharing thoughts and questions in preparation for worship.
· Every Sunday, after worship, coffee and fellowship. Visitors, please join us!
· Morning Prayer Service ~ Please join us Monday through Friday at 8:30 A.M. this week.
· Evening Prayer Service ~ Please join us during Lent ~ Monday – Thursday, 5:00 P.M.
· Monday ~ Men of Faith Bible Study, 10:00 A.M., at St John’s
· Wednesday Lenten Evening Prayer, Soup Supper and Book Study ~ Prayer service begins at 5:00 P.M. Please sign up if you would like to prepare soup or bread for the gathering.
Map & Directions
We are located at the corner of 5th and Main in Ouray.
(329 5th Avenue)
Holy Week Services
Palm Sunday ~ 10:30 am, April 14
With Procession of the Palms. Please gather in the Parish Hall.
Maundy Thursday ~ 6:00 am, April 18
Good Friday ~ Noon, April 19
Easter Vigil ~ 6:00 pm, April 20
Easter Morning ~ 10:30 am, April 21