9:45 am - Morning Coffee and Conversation based on the scriptural readings for the day. We gather for fellowship and refreshment before worship to study the scriptures and to prepare ourselves for worship.
10:30 am - Principal Sunday Worship Service including hymns, readings from scripture, prayers, Holy Communion, and a sermon reflecting on the daily scriptures.
Coffee and Fellowship following Worship
8:30 am - Morning Prayer
A 20-30 minute service of scripture, Psalms, spoken canticles, silence, and prayer taken from the Book of Common Prayer. This is a wonderful opportunity to begin and end the workday with prayer.
You are invited to join us at St. John’s for the following!
· Sunday Lessons Discussion Group ~ ~ Each Sunday at 9:45 A.M. ~ Join the discussion group as we study the content and message of the Readings for the day, sharing thoughts and questions in preparation for worship.
· Sunday Worship Service at 10:30 A.M.
· Coffee and fellowship every Sunday, after worship. Visitors, please join us!
· Men of Faith Bible Study ~ Monday ~ 10:00 A.M., at St John’s
· Sisters of St John’s Study Group ~ First and Third Tuesdays ~ 3:00 P.M., at St John’s. A study of the Prophets. August 6th is our next study. Please prepare for Chapter 5, Micah. Books are available in the Parish Hall for $9.00.
· Morning Prayer ~ Monday through Thursday at 8:30 A.M.
· Sunday ~ August 4th ~ Loaves & Fishes ~ gathering of food, personal care items and cash donations for Ouray County Pantry. Thank you for your gifts.
· Monday ~ August 5th ~ Senior Meal at St John’s
· Sunday ~ August 18th ~ Vestry Meeting after Fellowship
· Sunday ~ August 25th ~ Bi-Annual Meeting and Potluck
· October 3rd ~ 5th ~ Colorado Episcopal Convention in Denver.