Welcome to St. John's Episcopal Church in Ouray, Colorado!
We believe God loves everyone, unconditionally. We are a family of beloved children of God from all walks of life. We seek to follow the teachings of Jesus Christ, and worship him as Lord and God among us. We find joy in the Gospel!
We are imperfect people in a hurting and broken world. You belong and are welcome here, unconditionally. We ask questions about God, we seek to understand our complex world together, we worship together to connect to God, and we serve and care for one another and our community. We invite you to worship with us and see for yourself what God is doing through us and to see how you might join us.
Discover that you are home at St. John's.
Worship With Us
· Main Sunday Worship Service at 10:30 A.M.
You are invited to join us at St. John’s for the following!
· Sunday Lessons Discussion Group ~ ~ Each Sunday at 9:45 A.M. ~ Join the discussion group as we study the content and message of the Readings for the day, sharing thoughts and questions in preparation for worship.
· Sunday Worship Service at 10:30 A.M.
· Coffee and fellowship every Sunday, after worship. Visitors, please join us!
· Men of Faith Bible Study ~ Monday ~ 10:00 A.M., at St John’s
· Sisters of St John’s Study Group ~ First and Third Tuesdays ~ 3:00 P.M., at St John’s. A study of the Prophets. July 16th is our next study. Please prepare for Chapter 3, Amos. Books are available in the Parish Hall for $9.00.
· Morning Prayer ~ Monday through Thursday at 8:30 A.M.
· St John’s Choir ~ We rehearse at 9:45 A.M. and after Coffee and Fellowship each Sunday. Please join us as you are available!
· Sunday ~ July 21st ~ Vestry Meeting after coffee and fellowship
Map & Directions
We are located at the corner of 5th and Main in Ouray.
(329 5th Avenue)